Is it too earlier to talk about chocolate? Valentines day is just around the corner but I can't wait another minute to make this crazy decadent chocolate honey pudding again! This recipe is so easy and healthy, you'll never eat store bought puddings again. It can be made in a pinch and it does not require any cooking or special methods, just 5 ingredients and a food processor or blender.
For the pudding ~
1/4 cup cacao or cocoa powder, organic if possible
2 teaspoons coconut oil
5 teaspoons of coconut milk or water
3 teaspoons of honey
For the garnish ~
Fresh blueberries, strawberries or your favorite berries
4 tablespoons of plain or vanilla yogurt
1. Add all ingredients for pudding into in a food processor or blender and blend well until
mixture is smooth and creamy.
If mix is too thick add more coconut milk or water as needed.
2. Refrigerate for 20 minutes (optional).
3. Fill mason jars 1/3rd with berries.
4. Layer yogurt as you like on top of berries.
5. Scoop enough pudding to fill remainder of mason jar.
6. Garnish with more berries, yogurt and honeycomb.
Enjoy guilt free!