Red Bee Honey is celebrating Sweetness & Good Cheer!
Holiday Open Barn December 8, 2019 at 10:00 am till 4:00 pm
We are opening the doors of our Honey House Barn to customers and visitors for our annual Holiday Open Barn and Apiary event as we toast the sweet holiday season! Shop Local and Shop Small at Red Bee Honey and pick up your holiday honeys, gift boxes, beeswax candles, soap and many other goodies. Tour a working apiary and meet author and founder, Carla Marina Marchese who will be signing copies of her books.
• Illustrator ad avid Garden Designer, Suzanne Urban of Smirking Goddess Studio will be returning to offer beautiful garden decor from upcycled items as well as her line of handcrafted holiday art ornaments.
• Analiese Paik from Sustainne will share tips for celebrating the holidays more sustainably. You’ll learn how to cut waste, source locally and sustainably, save money and feel great about the choices you make this holiday season.
• Devils Den Confections, "bean to bite" craft chocolate made in the Weston woods by Samantha Maura,
• Artist Dawn Alice Rogers will be demonstrating her painting style and displaying her
Custom made Pet Portraits. She will be accepting commissions from attendees.
• Not your Granny's Tea - CBD infused tea, Weston.
• Tasting samples of organic wines!
We will be serving plenty of honey - themed complementary tea and wine tasting, taste our honeys, try our beeswax skin care in our cozy barn shop or walk our apiary and sit beside the fire pit with a steaming cup of cider. This event is free and open to the public.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org